Point of interest
A military cemetery on the eastern shore of the lake
The German Cemetery of Costermano was built between 1956 and 1967, the year in which it was opened to the public. It is managed by the German humanitarian association Volksbund Deutsche Kriegsgräberfürsorge e.V.
The cemetery contains the remains of 21,951 German soldiers who fell in World War II collected from war cemeteries and other burial sites in northern Italy.
Cimitero Militare Tedesco, Baesse, Verona, VR, Italia